Monday, June 14, 2010

This is the article that started our surrogacy journey

This is a very short blog post (well the actual post from me!)
As I am just posting the article that Larry read in the International Herald Tribune that started our surrogacy journey in India... (and the story of that journey is coming I promise!). This is purely being posted in my blog so that one day I can show this to the girls and say this is where it all started. This is why we went through India rather than the US or Canada.

Foreign couples turn to India for surrogate mothers

1 comment:

  1. There are no two ways that India is the world leader in attracting patients from across the borders for medical treatment in India like Surrogacy, cost of ivf treatment in delhi, Best IVF Doctors in Mumbai, Surrogacy Bangalore India, Surrogate Mother Cost in Mumbai, Surrogacy in Mumbai Cost, brain surgery at best hospitals in India.

    ReplyDelete